“Join the Global Supply Chain Community at Nespresso”
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
Within the Supply Chain team in Lisbon, we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to lead and manage the Physical Logistics Excellence and Delivery Services projects in the Nespresso Markets and at Headquarters. This professional will focus on improving E2E service levels, driving costs down and ensuring compliance of our logistics operations while supporting growth and innovation aligned with Customer strategy.
· Ensure compliance by leading change management initiatives across markets to ensure understanding and commitment on compliance initiatives;
· Define, set-up consolidated KPIs and build action plans with the markets;
· Produce guidelines, training manuals and project methodologies, and support markets' implementation;
· Manage Distribution Network Re-design studies to define with the markets the optimum distribution network and to align with Business Strategy for Direct-to-Consumer distribution;
· Lead projects for the development of new Delivery options and innovative distribution models in collaboration with commercial team, Markets and IS/IT;
· Ensure implementation of performing delivery services in markets in accordance with the commercial guidelines and Markets Services Survey;
· Support logistics operations changes within the markets in warehousing, and postal distribution;
· Lead cost to serve and cost of failure reduction projects in the market;
· Support continuous improvements projects in the markets;
· Lead projects for operations and innovations development in collaboration with markets and other HQ functions to contribute on costs, services, quality, competitiveness and sustainability improvements;
· Provide awareness to markets logistics users on systems capabilities (ERP, BI, e-business, WMS).
· University Degree or equivalent with specialization in Supply Chain or Logistics;
· 3-8 years of professional experience in logistics and distribution operations or continuous improvement project manager in an international environment;
· Management experience in project delivery activities or Logistics and Distribution Operations;
· Proven ability to manage and develop individuals and teams effectively;
· Very good communication skills to convince others and obtain their buy-in;
· Autonomous/independent with the ability to implement Company policies and guidelines;
· Service oriented, internally and externally;
· Problem Solving and Decision Making;
· Stakeholder management and engagement;
· Handling conflict and change management;
· English will be essential;
· Mobile and open to travel on a regular basis.
Opportunity to integrate a solid and professional company that provides conditions for personal and professional development and a remuneration package according to experience.