“Join the Global Supply Chain Community at Nespresso”
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
As part of the newly created Nespresso Supply Chain Service Center in Lisbon, we are looking for a full time Finished Goods Logistics Manager. This professional will have as main mission to ensure the outstanding delivery of 3PL services for finished goods logistics operations (warehouses and transportation) at minimum cost by closely and effectively managing the relationship with the partners.
· Deliver operational excellence by setting adequate target values for service, cost, measured using an agreed KPIs set and track continuously to effectively monitor the 3PL's performance by:
· Putting in place a structured continuous improvement approach based on the application of tools, methods and the implementation of Best Practices;
· Implementing, monitoring and managing Safety, Health & Environment, Quality and CARE regulations and Best Practices; NCE Goal alignment key meetings;
· Solving adequately any occurring warehousing and transport issue;
· Driving initiatives for opportunities to Nestlé's benefit within the relationship with the 3PL;
· Budget Management and tracking of productivity improvement;
· Driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs;
· Ensure correct construction, control and management of the budget for warehousing and transport activities (OPEX and CAPEX);
· Responsible for setting an adequate costs dashboard for on-going monitoring;
· Ensure an adequate level of flexibility of structures and processes to influence other functional departments by regularly providing feedback to continuously improve service and cost;
· Work as part of the overall HQ Supply Chain Management team in order to improve overall supply chain efficiencies, minimize waste and achieve all KPI’s;
· Ensure compliance with Nestlé Corporate Business Principles and Supply Chain Policies.
· University Degree;
· At least 5 years of relevant and successful operational experience at market / business level in 1 or more areas: Warehouse Management, Transportation or Physical Logistics projects;
· Relevant operational experience at market/ business level, in the following areas is beneficial: Customer Service, Demand and Supply Planning or Finance (business planning, budget control, costs management);
· Experience in the management of international projects such as: Distribution Network Redesign, High Performance logistics and Customer Logistics;
· Fluent in English;
· Good communication skills to convince others and obtain their buy-in;
· Ability to work in team;
· Problem Solving and Decision Making;
· Stakeholder management and engagement.
Opportunity to integrate a solid and professional company that provides conditions for personal and professional development and a remuneration package according to experience.