We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
Are you inquisitive and challenge-driven? Do you believe that you can make a difference in our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is Yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
The Commercial division in Portugal is looking for highly capable/resourceful professionals across Portugal.
• Competitive salary, car, pension plan and other benefits;
• Dynamic setting with clients and team members all over the world;
• Daily contact with innovative technologies, services, and processes;
• Training and development opportunities, designed to help you grow to your fullest potential;
• Excellent working atmosphere in very dynamic and professional teams.
Working in the Commercial Deployment department, this person will act as Business Partner for Retailers and will be responsible for:
• Preparing Sales Strategy and Market Analysis of the overall territory;
• Implementing and monitor business plan activities, including new product launches and product representativeness;
• Coaching retailers on new products and services;
• Managing projects and budgets for Trade Programs Agreements;
• Collect and analyzing sales performance data to plan and suggest objectives and action plans;
• Managing territory initiatives with retailers, wholesalers and third parties.
YOU WILL HAVE:
• University Degree preferably in Management, Economics or Marketing;
• 3/ 4 Years of experience (preferably in a Sales/Commercial or Marketing role);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Energetic communication, listening skills and customer focus;
• The right-to-work in Portugal or EU citizenship;
• To be able to speak Portuguese and English fluently:
• National mobility (highly preferable).
FIND A NEW PATH:
What’s in it for you? Make an impact in our company and everyone around you! Create something new…learn and experience a new way of working in our company!
IF YOU DON’T TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW – Apply now!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt